Thursday, August 19, 2010

Vacation Part Uno: UTAH

We spent the first part of our vacation in northern Utah at my aunt and uncle's house. They moved there almost three years ago so we hardly get to see them and my six cousins.

But first things first. My favorite part of the trip was getting to see all my old college friends :)
(And by old I mean we used to go to school together back in the day. I don't mean we're old because WE ARE NOT!)

You know you have a great friend when they are not only willing to spend your two-hour layover with you at the airport, but also bring you breakfast. Thanks, Amy!
Our first day we got to spend the entire afternoon with none other than the fabulous April. She's a local to the city so she took us around and showed us the sights. She made a wonderful tour guide.

We finally made our way to my aunt's house by about 10pm. We were exhausted but really excited about the fun week ahead.

We did a lot of this....

And some of this....

And this....

Overall, we had a great time in Utah and we are currently job searching there.
Yes, I'm serious.