Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Got Mud?

So...a few weeks ago me, the hubby and the sister-in-law ran the annual Volkslauf Mud Run.

Was it fun?...Hell yeah it was!

It was a 5.5 mile run through the stinky, wet, disgusting mud.

My boss, L, looked at me after I told her I did it and said, "Kaley, why on earth would you do something like that!?" My reply, "I don't know. Because it looked like fun." And believe me, it was.

We ran as a team so we had to cross the finish line together. We finished in 58:20. Just under an hour! Which we totally thought was impossible.

Here are some pics.

That's me in the blue shirt.

That's the hubby in the grey.

And here we are taking a shower with hundreds of other people.
This is us after the race.

I would like to publicly thank my teammates for being so great and hustling their little butts off. Ya'll are awesome :)